Easy Baked Hawaiian Chicken
- Heat oven to 425*F (220*C) degrees.
- Pour pineapple with juice into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. In a small bowl combine curry powder, sugar and oil.
- Brush curry mixture on both sides of chicken. Place chicken on top of pineapple, sprinkle with coconut. Bake, uncovered for 30 minutes or until chicken tests done
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1-tablespoon curry powder
- 1-teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 to 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut