Grilled Tequila Lime Steak
- Pierce beef with fork several times on both sides. Make Tequila Marinade in shallow glass or plastic dish or resealable plastic food-storage bag. Add beef; turn to coat with marinade. Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate, turning beef occasionally, at least 6 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Remove beef from marinade; reserve marinade. Cover and grill beef 4 to 5 inches from medium heat 20 to 25 minutes for medium doneness, brushing occasionally with marinade and turning once. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Cut beef across grain into thin slices. Serve with salsa
- ¼ cup limejuice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
Mix all ingredients
- 2 pounds beef boneless top round steak, about 1 inch thick
- Tequila Marinade (below)
- 1 cup salsa