Honey Dijon Chicken
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line baking sheet with foil; lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine honey and mustard in small bowl. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet; sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Brush with honey-mustard mixture. Bake, brushing twice with additional glaze, for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Sprinkle with parsley.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound total)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 teaspoons (optional) fresh parsley